1.What is the incidentals deposit?
Incidentals deposit is required for all reservations and it is $150 per stay.
2.What is check in/check out time?
Check in is at 3 p.m. and Check out at is at 11 a.m.
3.Do you allow smoking in the rooms? In common areas?
Our hotel is completely smoke-free.
4.How much do you charge for wireless internet access?
Our WiFi is available throughout the hotel and is included with the amenity fee.
5.How do I get to your hotel?
Please visit our contact us page and location page for details and a map.
6.What is the minimum age for check-in?
Our minimum age is 18 and above.
7.What is your welcome amenity?
A welcome beverage is provided for our guests checking-in. Non-alcoholic beverages are available for those under 21.
8.Do you provide parking?
We offer the following 3 options for our guests.
- Valet Parking - We work with 3rd party company and you will have limitless in and out privileges until 12 p.m. in the following day. The daily fees are $37.45 for regular cars and $48.15 for SUVs.
- Street parking - It costs $4/hr in between white lines only.
- Public garages - There are several options you can choose from and please see below for the addresses. The fees are $2/hr and $20-25/24 hrs (rates may vary).
Nearby public garage locations:
- 1301 Collins Ave - 1 block from us
- 1557 Washington Ave
- 231 16th st - 1601 Drexel Ave